|Step 6 - Easy Street|
|Step 5 - Easy Street|
My stash report does not reflect any of the fabric that I've been using and cutting up for Easy Street, so actually more was used than reported. When the top gets finished, all the yardage for all steps will be calculated. That should make my 2013 used numbers look really good right off the bat!! The only sewing that counts toward the stash this week is part of a block for Nancy (block exchange group) and 2 pillowcases for charity. I didn't make the fabric usage goals for 2012; but I did manage to use more than I added--so all-in-all, I'm happy with the results this year on fabric usage. However, I'm really ashamed of my goals on finishing up some of my many UFOs. Actually I was a total failure in that department. Maybe in 2013 I'll concentrate more on those. I need the space all those boxes are occupying! Yes, 2013 will be the year to get serious about UFOs.
Fabric Used this week - 2.25 yds
Fabric Used in 2012 - 91.19 yds
Fabric Added this week - zero
Fabric Added in 2012 - 45.41 yds
Net Busted for the year - 45.78 yds
Drop on over to Judy's and see the last stash reports of 2012 for everyone else.