Well my geese were not behaving too well at first. I was about to wring their little purple necks!! It's a good thing Bonnie provides a visual for these steps, She said "purple & turquoise goose on the bottom". Well I had that, right?? But it didn't match her picture. My geese were heading in the wrong direction looking down at the ground instead of up at the sky. Maybe they drank too much eggnog at Christmas.
After unsewing and trying not to ruffle their feathers, I turned them around and got them going in the right direction. Thank goodness there were only a few renegades and not the whole flock!! The greens are cut and waiting for further instructions too. I ran out of the "proper color" greens, but decided to use what I had even though they are not the perfect suggested shades. After all, this is a scrap quilt and I wanted to use what was in my scraps and stash.
Now it's on to Step#5 which I need to finish today in order to finally be caught up with the other 200+ mystery goers. It is getting close to the end, so this will start coming together and we will see what it's going to look like. I'm certainly glad we are finished with all these flying geese -- at least I hope so. I didn't much care for them before. I'm more comfortable making them with the Easy Angle and Companion Rulers, but if I don't see one for at least a year, I won't be unhappy!