Here I am again taking into account what fabric was used this week. In my case -- not nearly enough. I did make a little progress toward my goals, but you cannot see any evidence of it on my fabric shelves. I cut and made a binding for one quilt. I keep reminding myself that every little bit helps, no matter how small, especially if we were lucky enough to get in and out of a quilt shop without any of those naughty fabrics jumping into your hands. If I could get the backing made for my Blueberries and Cream quilt, the numbers would look so much better! Here are my numbers.
Fabric Added this week - zero
Fabric Used - 5/8 yd
Year to Date Added - 20.25 yds
Year to Date Used - 40.838 yds
Take a look at what others did this week over at Patchwork Times.