Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stash Report - Week 28

Here I am again taking into account what fabric was used this week.  In my case -- not nearly enough.  I did make a little progress toward my goals, but you cannot see any evidence of it on my fabric shelves.  I cut and made a binding for one quilt.  I keep reminding myself that every little bit helps, no matter how small, especially if we were lucky enough to get in and out of a quilt shop without any of those naughty fabrics jumping into your hands. If I could get the backing made for my Blueberries and Cream quilt, the numbers would look so much better! Here are my numbers.

Fabric Added this week - zero
Fabric Used - 5/8 yd
Year to Date Added - 20.25 yds
Year to Date Used - 40.838 yds

Take a look at what others did this week over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're in the green column, Dar, and that's great. Every little bit helps destash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your numbes look good. the blueberry and cream quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to stop by and visit. It makes my day to get mail - either online or in the old fashion mailbox! Some habits you never outgrow.